A Brassolaeliacattleya

Another mouthful botanical name. Also known as Hawaiian Leopard ‘Mei Ling’. I believe this is a hybrid. A 30 image stack.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

David: A mouthful indeed; easy for you to say perhaps :wink:. Beautiful blooms and a very nice job on the stack. I envy you the patience required to craft one of these images. Very well done. >=))>

Excellent work! I wonder how it would look if the OOF blooms on the left were even more OOF.

I tried a rework with a little more brightness to the image. An alternative with just a slight adjustment. What do you think?

David, Beautiful flower and excellent stack work. I echo Diane’s comments about oof flower. Without it, this would an incredible! I like Patricia’s rework, I would would settle from brightness somewhere in- between.