A Colorado Winter

Due to not having hardly any winter images, I have made it my mission to get my but off the couch this winter and get out and snowshoe or skin-up to get some shots. The first couple are from RMNP, the next two from a frigid morning at Lake Dillon, and the last two from this morning skinning up near Berthoud Pass. Enjoy!

Please do not critique this image. Galleries are for sharing and discussion only.

Oh, these are absolutely marvelous. I’m surprised nobody has commented. #4 and #5 are my two favorites.

1 Like

Wonderful! #3 and #4 are my top picks, but they’re all great. Looks like you’re well on the way to filling a void in your portfolio.

1 Like

Jody, it sure looks like “mission accomplished” on adding to a winter portfolio. I like the idea of showing these as a small collection, I wish more people posting at NPN took advantage of this approach. Seeing these images as a collection provides a different experience for the viewer as opposed to seeing them individually. My favorites are #3 and #6. With all the mist rising off the water, it almost makes the lake look like a scene from Yellowstone.

1 Like

Thanks Igor, Hank, Ed!