Angels flying

They are just flowering in my garden right now.

What technical feedback would you like if any? All feedback is more then welcome

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

All feedback is more then welcome

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

I dubbed the image did blur one and stack them together . Used a luminosity mask and let some of the blur in for the soft effect(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ā€˜igā€™ and leave your Instagram username below.
2 Likes

Beautiful image. Ben. A lovely group of blossoms and the perfect angle. My only nit is that I think a touch more canvas on the right to clear that blossom more would really cap off this fine image.

1 Like

Ben, the details in the flowers show well here. I also like your arrangement. To me this feels dark (which may be what you intend) leaving me thinking that some overall brightening would look good.

1 Like

Wonderful photo Ben. I like the somewhat subdued feeling to it. Some how, for me, this is how the flowers look.

1 Like

Lovely. The flowers are positively luminous, even though the light is low. I like Dennisā€™ idea to add a bit of canvas on the right to give them more breathing room.

1 Like

Dark mood caused by the low light. Nice flow to the composition and beautiful flowers. My suggestion would be to lighten evenly throughout. ā€œAngelsā€ in the title represents hope and bright light.

1 Like

Beautiful Ben, a splendid photo of very nice flowers. I love this stark contrast, black and white take the most part of the image. Yes, a bit more light in the whites may accentuate the contrast and give more light to the photo without changing the emotive atmosphere. I live the photo.

1 Like