As autumn arrives

This one is from last year. My hope is for the same beautiful conditions this year. And to make more images with what I have learned here on NPN by getting valuable critiques.

What technical feedback would you like if any? All feedback is always welcome

What artistic feedback would you like if any?All feedback is always welcome

Pertinent technical details or techniques: D810, F8, 0.5, +1, iso 80, 70-200 at 102mm.

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

This is a beautiful image, with a clear focal point and a great light center to dark edge/foreground progression. Everything looks spot on to me. My only suggestion would be to maybe crop the right edge off a bit to get rid of the small brighter trunk that leans to the right.

Really gorgeous!

Beautifully composed and cropped Ben. To my eye, the brightest areas appear a little too bright perhaps for such foggy conditions. I would love to see a really large print of this!

Beautiful work. The two misty figures add a lot to this image. Friendship is forever.

Ben,

Classically beautiful. I wish you much success in returning to this area. Can you pre-order the fog? :wink:

Wouldn’t change a thing here.

Lon

This is wonderful. Love the vanishing point and the human element. Maybe try a vignette, like around -9. It would shift the focus even more on the center elements.

Great depth and atmosphere! The two persons add an important element to the image. I’m with the vignette suggestion from @Wade_Thorson, especially on the top left I think.
Beautiful scene!