As it is

Specific Feedback Requested

All feedback is always more than welcome

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

Sony rx100 pocketcamera

Good Morning Ben,
I live in Leiden so this scene feels very familiar to me. I like the calm mood of this image, engendered by the horizontal lines, but also the sense of activity as the tractor leaves the scene to get to work. The banding and colours in the sky are lovely, especially the bright orange cloud. I note quite a lot of colour noise in the sky but am aware that this image was not made with your best kit. I look forward to seeing more of your scenes of the Dutch landscape as I get back into my own photographic life.
Bill

Bill,thank you for your comment !
I am aware of all that color noise. It is there on purpose. To make the mood in this image.

1 Like

I’m curious, did you add noise or was it in the original? (I have that camera, and it takes amazing, quality, images for its size.) One option that might even increase the mood is to add some luminance noise??

1 Like

@John_Williams, John, thank you for this comment .

Browsing thru older images I came across this one. It looked rather interesting to me, because of the composition and especially the mood in it.
I don’t have the original anymore . Therefore I cannot tell you what caused the noise. I think it’s a part of a bigger image, what could be the cause.
And thank you for the rework !

1 Like