Blueberry Bliss

I wanted to capture the serenity and beauty of the lake. The lighting was challenging and my attempts to capture the scene were questionable. I decided to experiment with post processing and came up with this version. I love the colors, the triangle created by the lilies and the sense of depth.

Specific Feedback Requested

I would like objective feedback. I love the image and I have a hard time being objective, family and friends provide bias feedback that doesn’t not help me learn or improve.

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Shot on a Canon 6D with a 70-300mm f4.5-5.6.

1 Like

It’s very creative. I would do a square image that includes all of the lower section.

1 Like

I second @Igor_Doncov suggestion; turn this into a square and remove the top part of it.
It will be much more effective.

1 Like

Thank you!! I tried the suggestion and it is less distracting. Thank you Again :slight_smile:

Lorraine I love the warm, peaceful atmosphere of a dying sunset in the lake and the intimate, shaded angle of nature that you have chosen. A dreamy photo of a dreamy atmosphere and that is way I woudn’t cut anything in this image.
I love it as it is.

1 Like

I like the dark mood but the processing seems overboard. I think more detail in the whites would be good.

1 Like