Cabernet Veraison

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Beautiful glow to the color range of both the leaves and grapes. Natural texture throughout. Very pleasing image. No suggestions for improvement. Well done.

A lovely composition, Richard. I particularly like the inclusion of the smaller grapes in the bunches. They add a lot of variety and texture to the image.

Richard: This wider view with the post and the large bunch of grapes is really nice. If I was going to pick a nit I might burn down that little bit of bright BG showing in the ULC but I’m struggling to find any fault. Most excellent. >=))>

Thank you for your kind comments Bill!

Bill Fach Flora/Macro Moderator
4 May

Richard: This wider view with the post and the large bunch of grapes is really nice. If I was going to pick a nit I might burn down that little bit of bright BG showing in the ULC but I’m struggling to find any fault. Most excellent. >=))>