Color and light

What technical feedback would you like if any?All feedback is more than welcome

What artistic feedback would you like if any?All feedback is more than welcome.

Pertinent technical details or techniques: nikon D300, f11, 1/250, iso200, lens 105mm 2.8,(upload://iLW4Lpvsx6WbzLVdM7CgTxpIg6i.jpeg)

Multiple in camera exposure, moving the flower.![hort3A|690x437]
(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ā€˜igā€™ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
4 Likes

Ben: Jaw dr :scream: pping beautiful IMO. Wonderfully conceived and superbly executed. Many kudos :+1::+1:>=))>

Ben,

This is fantastic! Enchanting, magical and even dreamy.

I donā€™t think I even know how to do a a multiple exposure in cameraā€¦ hmmm

The only minor nit is that this appears a little noisy, but then thatā€™s ok as it fits the overall softness and dreaminess.

Lon

@Lon_Overacker. Thank you Lon. This is a very old image made by me. Sometimes it happens that things go so well. For me itā€™s the best image I ever made. But I am still happy to struggle on and trying.

@Bill_Fach. Thank you Bill, glad you like it so much. Itā€™s a rather old image I made, but I am still proud of. Therefore I had to show it here.

Lonā€™s description of ā€œmagicalā€ fits perfectly. Your imagination went wild and the result is stunning.

Stunning image. Magical indeed.

Beautiful and creativeā€¦love it! I can see why you consider it your best!

Magicā€¦just one word!!!
Balan Vinod