Cosmo

Pertinent technical details or techniques to help others learn:

This little Cosmo flower is one of many growing in our front yard. I brought it in the house to get some nice still conditions. I placed it in front of a background and starting working the image. This is a 20 image focus stack. Each each was captured at 1/40, f/3.5, ISO 200 with my Olympus EM-5 Mark II, 60mm f/2.8 Macro. Stacked in Helicon Focus. I was pleased with the glow and ambiance of the image.

Please do not critique this image. Galleries are for sharing and discussion only.
1 Like

Great stacking job. Nice detail in the flower against a pleasing background.

Keith, gorgeous work on this one. Stunning detail from the stacking and wonderful color w/glow…:sunglasses:

Wow, this Cosmo really pops, Keith. The glow from the background adds a lot to the beauty.

Keith, the cosmo looks great. But the outstanding background really sets this image apart, it is so smooth and creamy, and I love the gradient in background color from green to yellow/brown. And I think the dead center placement of the flower is very effective.

20 images certainly calls for still condition. Technically and artistically, this is very good.

Nice flower shot…Jim