Culinary herb flowers

Chive flowers. And they do taste great and make the salad colorful. 10 image stack.

What technical feedback would you like if any? This was a difficult stack to clean up because it is so busy. Along with the wind, processing an image like this is very time-consuming.

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques: iso-100, 500 mm PF, F8, 1000th, processed in the Zerene. D 850

(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.strong text

This is excellent, David. I was looking at the garden yesterday and I do still have some. I like the depth you chose for your stack. It blends very well with the out of focus background without looking at all artificially abrupt. Very nice work.

I like the effect here, David - very natural and pleasing on the eye. Just the right amount of flowers in and out of focus for me. The fg flowers have come out well with the stack.