Flowering Tree

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Canon 400D, 18-55 @ 18, 125/f16, ISO 200

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

I regret I cannot identify this tree ( maybe someone can assist ? ), coming into flower a few days ago. The setting is an old country estate ( Lyme Park in Cheshire ) noted for its deer - the tower in the distance was originally a hunting lodge.

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Ian, looks like the same wonderful tree in the other image you posted related to the springtime in the park. This is a closer view with the neat looking lodge in the distant BG. I thought it might be an old castle of sorts. Nice to see this tree filling out in fresh foliage. We are seeing fresh growth too after our record rains here in So Cal…:sunglasses:

A gorgeous tree, Ian, and very well photographed. With the shape of the tree, I think a bit more room on the right than the left might work even better, but a fine image as posted.

Ian, this is a great look at this tree with it’s new growth/flowers, it’s isolation and it’s shape. The juxtaposition with the tower in the distance works great. I think some gentle burning-in of the land and tower would let the tree’s canopy stand out even more.