Fuji Hybrid Tea

HI everybody. Improving day by day…Getting new glasses in two weeks. Here is wishing all of you a Merry Christmas!!! an a Happy New Year. Posting my last image for this year and feeling blessed for a bright and focused oncoming year ahead.

Many thanks for for your warm wishes and encouragement when last I was here. Larry

2 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous Larry. The detail and colors are perfect and the high key vignetting compliments the whole image. Wishing you well.

Absolutely stunning presentation Larry. No suggestions whatsoever for improvement. The lighting, background, detail and high key feel is spot on.

Wow! This is stunningly gorgeous! I love the light vignette and how the flower is brought forward by it. The lovely leaves cradle and support it visually so well!

Best wishes for the coming year – for you and all of us!

Larry: So glad to hear your surgery went well. Good vision is indeed good! This is a beautiful subject and presentation. Superbly crafted image. Merry Christmas and may your New Year be blessed with good subjects and even better light. >=))>

Hi Larry,

Awesome image. Details in the rose, plus delicate color makes this one a winner.

Gorgeous flower, sharp where needed and lovely details. Love the background with a hint of leaves. Nice lighting. Great image!

Lovely photo Larry and well deserved Editor’s Pick!