Golden Crown

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Canon 400D, 100mm macro, 1/6 @ f9, ISO 200; a stack of some 5 or 6 images blended in Helicon Focus.

The centre of a marguerete daisy - a studio shot from some years ago.

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
1 Like

Ian, I am really enjoying the yellow center and the white petals surrounding it. The dustings of pollen on the white petals is a nice addition. Great details, a nice composition, and just a very pleasing image.

I totally agree with @Shirley_Freeman Ian, this is an outstanding photo.

Ian, this is terrific. The whites are handled beautifully and the spiral getting tighter and tighter in the center adds a fine sense of movement.

Impressive detail with excellent color contrast. Well composed.

Thank you, @Shirley_Freeman, @linda_mellor, @Mark_Seaver, @David_Schoen for all your comments. And thank you so much for the Pick.

1 Like

Ian: Jaw dr :scream:pping detail in the center. I’ve been travelling and away from the gallery for a couple weeks so this is a delight. Most excellent. >=))>

great image! incredible detail in the yellow center. I have tried stacking the images of an Oxeye daisy but at an angle, it is very difficult to get all the edges in focus. Great stack work. A stunning image!