Happy forest

It was a beautiful morning, great light,a bit foggy, good feeling. I hope to bring it over by this image .

What technical feedback would you like if any? All feedback is welcome

What artistic feedback would you like if any?All feedback is welcome

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Nikon D810,F8, 0.4, iso80,

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Beautiful, Ben, even if it’s a tad oversharpened to my eyes. I think the fog/mist adds so much to the scene here.

I love the dreamy mood in this one, Ben. The high key presentation works quite well for it.

Ben, I like the composition here a lot, especially the framing of the leaves at the top being such a dominant element, and relatively minimizing the visual weight of the tree trunks.

My only nitpick is that some leaves on the left side are blurry, possibly from wind, 0.4 seconds is too long an exposure to get leaves sharp if there is any wind at all.

Ben,

Beautiful and dreamy. Just wonderful.

I agree that it appears a bit over sharpened; especially the fallen leaves at the bottom. One minor suggestion would be to clone-fill in the gap on the right edge.

Beautifully seen!

Lon