Hello everyone. Looking forward to interesting discussions

My name is Philipp and I am from Austria. Photography is a big part of my life and for a few years also my carreer. I am drawn to smaller scenes but I also enjoy shooting grand scenes and wildlife. This Image was taken in south iceland from a small plane.

4 Likes

Hello Philipp and welcome to the NPN community. A very fine introduction scene you’ve posted… :sunglasses:

Hi Philipp and welcome to NPN! :wave:

Stunning image too, I love the colours and lines in the bottom half.

1 Like

Hi Philipp and welcome indeed. Very beautiful and interesting photograph. I don’t really get what it is but that doesn’t matter. Shapes, color, composition - it is all great. Good to have you here…

1 Like

Tremendous image to open with! Welcome to NPN, I hope you find the inspiration, ideas and advice to take your photography even farther.

Hi Philipp! Welcome to NPN! Your first post is a beautiful abstract. I’m looking forward to seeing more of your work.

1 Like

Welcome to NPN, Philipp. I know you’ll get a lot out of our community and I look forward to seeing more of your work. This image is fantastic.

Thank you so much. Thank you Paul

Thank you Tom. Glad you like it.

1 Like

Thank you Holger. The image is an aerial shot of the braiding rivers in south iceland. Shot from a small plane.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I am looking forward to improving my photography in every way possible

Tank you so much steve.

Thank you so much david. I am looking forward to learning new things and honing in on other things through the community