Hello Everyone

Hi All,

My name is Brandon and I live in Phoenix, AZ where I work in digital marketing/advertising in the restaurant industry. Photography was a hobby of mine when I was a bit younger and I recently picked it up again after a long absence. I’ve never been much of an outdoors person, but I got bored only taking walks around my neighborhood during covid and decided to try hiking. Took my camera along for something to do while I was hiking and I’ve been hooked on nature photography since then.

I discovered this community when searching for learning resources. Noticed some of the content creators that I follow were part of the community and figured it’d be a good place to learn. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Brandon, welcome to NPN !!!

I think you will find we have a nice community here, whether you are interested in image sharing, or learning through constructive image critiques. There is a strong emphasis on learning in the image critique forums. I think you will find that our members will be very helpful in this regard. I look forward to seeing some of your work posted here. And even though you are just getting back into photography, don’t be hesitant to comment on the photo’s of others. Not only is it a great way to meet people here, but you can also learn stuff yourself by going through the process of commenting on other peoples images.

1 Like

Good morning Brandon and welcome to the NPN photographic community… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome to NPN Brandon. Looking forward to seeing more of your images.

1 Like

Hi @BrandonPHX, and welcome to to NPN. You’ll find so much great discussion here. Your photo is beautiful. I love the colors and simplicity.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @BrandonPHX!

Beautiful reflection to start with. Looking forward to see more images like this and too see you around on the forums.
Cheers

1 Like