Hi Everyone, I'm Gary from Colorado

I am primarily a landscape photographer, moved from the East Coast 5 1/2 years ago now exploring the Western part of the US. In addition to landscape photography, I shoot nightscapes, small scenes ( old vehicles /buildings), and most recently infrared photography. Looking forward to learning from others to take my photography to another level.

1 Like

Hi Gary, welcome to NPN. I am sure you’ll get a lot out of our community and I look forward to your contributions as well. Judging from your first image, I am excited to see more. This is a sensational star trail shot. I love the lighting from inside the church too.

Welcome aboard.

Thanks, David. The church community is very trusting and leaves the building unlocked. I placed a small LED light in the building to illuminate the interior. It’s a favorite site on the Colorado Eastern Plains.

1 Like

Gary, welcome to the NPN photographic group. The western states have a lot to offer in landscape photographic opportunities. Your posted scene here is a stunning image overall… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks, Paul. I took a look at your portfolio, your photography is right up my alley!

1 Like

Hi Gary, welcome! Good to see another photographer from Colorado here. That’s an awesome night image.

Hello Gary and welcome to NPN! I hope to see more of your work here, especially the infrared because that is something I’d really like to get into.

1 Like

Hi Gary
Welcome to NPN. Lots of great talent and ideas here. I hope you like it. Looking forward to seeing more of your images

1 Like

Hi Gary,

Welcome from one newbie to another. I too, just joined NPN and am also a Coloradoan. I love your circumpolar star trail scene and I look forward to seeing more of your nightscapes.