Hi fellow nature photographers, I am Graeme Guy

I like any sort of nature photography but especially if it involves action or behavior. Rather than get many different species I like to get to know a subject and follow it . I am a New Zealander currently living in Malaysia. I worked 22 years in Singapore before retiring to Penang Island. While in Singapore I founded the Nature Photographic Society of Singapore. I have been in Malaysia 8 years and love the Bee-eaters and Kingfishers. We currently live in a condo that is surrounded by forest with a good view of the Strait of Malacca. There are several species of primate in the forest and Sea Eagles fly past our windows taking fish back to their hilltop nest.

2 Likes

Graeme, first I want to welcome you to NPN. I hope you find it to be everything you hope it to be. I know that here I have enjoyed and learned from this wonderful community of photographers. I am really looking forward to seeing more of your images (very nice first one presented here), as well as your comments and critiques. Again, welcome to NPN!

Welcome to NPN, Graeme. What an incredible first post. Look forward to many more like this.

Hi Graeme! Welcome to NPN! This first post is beautiful. I can’t wait to see more

Welcome, Graeme. Beautiful image to kick it off, too! I think you will find NPN a very friendly and helpful place. I look forward to seeing more of your work (although I usually hang out in the landscape and non-nature areas) and reading your comments and insights.

Hi Graeme, welcome to this community. This is a beautiful first post, looking forward to more of your work!