Hi, I'm Mark and I'm new here

Hi,
I heard about NPN on Matt Payne’s podcast. Seems like a cool community of photographers, so here I am. I’m a landscape photographer from Vermont.
Per the prompt, I’ve attached my “favorite” image, recent favorite anyway, from this year’s foliage season.

5 Likes

Welcome, Mark! This shot has a great feeling of autumn - and power.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to NPN. Nice to see another New England photographer again. I’m originally from NH so this photo is like seeing home. Nicely done. Looking forward to seeing more of your work and hearing what you have to say about the photos from others. Jump right in!

1 Like

Hey Mark, welcome to NPN. I know you’ll get a lot out of this community and I look forward to your contributions.

Cheers,
David

1 Like

Hi Mark, welcome to the NPN community! Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Hi Mark! Welcome to NPN! This is a beautiful first post. As Mike said, it’s a powerful autumn scene. I’m looking forward to more of your work.

2 Likes

Hi, Mark. Welcome to NPN. This community is beyond cool. You will enjoy NPN, I’m sure. Thanks for sharing this beautiful image in your introduction.

1 Like

Hi Mark, and welcome to NPN! :wave:

1 Like

Welcome to NPN, Mark! This is a beautiful image. Vermont is a favorite place of mine, so looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Hi Mark
Welcome to NPN
Stunning image that is… looking forward to your future shares

Welcome to NPN, Mark! The flow through the photo you shared is lovely. Makes me want to go explore around a Vermont stream in the fall and experience some of that beautiful misty light for myself. A wonderful photo to pair with your introduction!