Hi there, I am Ronja :)

I am Ronja from Bonn, Germany. For many years I used to snap pictures while on travels. It was when I was living in Slovenia for a few years that I got more serious about photography and started learning how to photograph “properly”. I just wanted to do the beautiful nature justice when capturing it in my photos.
My passion is landscape photography and I also try being creative with abstracts and some ICM images from time to time. I recently converted my old camera to infrared and have lots of fun experimenting with this.
Most of all though I enjoy spending time outside in nature and creating memories.
I very much enjoy editing my pictures in Lightroom and Photoshop as this is part of my creative process.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome Ronja - a stunner of a shot to introduce yourself with. Glad to have you here and hope you have found the right place to grow your photography. As you explore the site, feel free to ping me or other moderators if you have questions. You can also use the chat icon at the top - Campfire is the general hangout. Looking forward to your contributions here both with images and commentary on the images you find. Oh and if you haven’t looked at the Guidelines page, that has some good info to help you get started.

Ronja, welcome to NPN! I know you will get a lot out of this community and I am sure we can learn from you as well.

Your first image is an absolute stunner. Wow. I love everything about it. So immersive.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I looking forward to connecting with the NPN community!

Hi Ronja! Welcome to NPN and our community of nature photographers. Your first post is absolutely beautiful! I’m looking forward to seeing.

1 Like

Welcome to NPN, Ronja! I’m sure you’ll like it here. I can see that you will have a lot to contribute with your experience. It’s a beautiful first image, it will be nice to see more from your part of the world!

1 Like

Welcome aboard. That image is stunning!!!

1 Like

Hi Ronja, welcome to NPN. This is a great place to receive and give constructive critique.

What a great first posting! I am really looking forward to see more of your images and to read your comments on other members images.

1 Like

Hi Ronja. Welcome!
Beautiful scene!!! Looks nice and cold too.

1 Like

Fantastic intro image Ronja! Welcome to NPN! I see you mention abstracts and ICM. I’d like to encourage you to submit your images in the Abstract critique group whenever you are ready. I am a moderator of that group. Let me know if you have any questions and it’s awesome to have you here.

1 Like

Hi Ronja and welcome to NPN! You posted a fantastic image in your introduction and I’m definitely looking forward to seeing more of your work here.

1 Like

Welcome to NPN, Ronja! Such a great image to introduce yourself with. Looking forward to more of your work. Herzlich willlkommen! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to NPN, Ronja! So glad you have joined, and I am confident that you will find this to be a great community of photographers. What a super great shot for your first post. Amazing!

1 Like

Ronja,

Welcome to NPN! So great to have you here. We look forward to more stunning images like this one posted. Wow! Please don’t be shy and jump in with your own comments on other’s images as you become settled in.

Lon

1 Like