Image not loading?

Hello NPN…not sure if this is the proper forum but I posted two images yesterday, one in Landscape Showcase and the other in Floral Showcase. The files uploaded to NPN initially but when I open the image I can’t see it…instead I get “the image could not be loaded”. Wondering if you can see it or what the problem is. The images are titled White Dahlia and Morning in Bandon. Thanks for any suggestions.

PS…I just checked some images from other members and that seems to be the case with any image I try to open.

Hi Bruce,

I did make some changes this morning and there may have been some hiccups during the transition. Could you please try again and refresh the page? Everything should be working smoothly now.

David I just checked and nothing has changed on my end still not working.

Hmm that is quite odd, I don’t believe anyone else is having issues. Could you try a different browser and see if you still have the problem?

I get the same message when going to a post (safari on iPhone). Photos are visible in the “Latest” list, but don’t show when going to the post.

This is what I see when I try to open the image. When I click on 1500px I get “the image cannot be loaded” message. I tried it on MS Edge with the same result.

it may be on my end I just tried to include a screen shot and it also failed. David can you open my images?

Indeed I can see your lovely dahlia, can you see this screenshot?

You may need to clear the cache in your browser https://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/

I’ll be curious to see if anyone else has issues.

I’m having the same problem > image could not be loaded

It’s working for me. I can see the Bandon thumbnail and when I click it I see the large version. If anything changes, I will post back.

Windows 10 (Up to Date), MS Edge.
–P

Cleared my cache. Still not working

Just got back on and tried. Working now

Michael, did you log out and then log back on? If so, it’s likely an old cookie was causing the issue. I’ve seen this happen before on other sites.

@Bruce_King and @Bonnie_Lampley. Try logging off of NPN and then log back on. See if that helps.
-P

That’s great news Michael!

Preston’s advice is certainly worth a try, although I think this was related to the CDN being down in your area temporarily and this should all just resolve itself with a little time. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thanks David. I know it takes a lot of work to keep a website up and running.

1 Like

All is working just fine now without my doing anything but I will clear my browser history anyway it’s been awhile. Thanks for all the help.

1 Like