Inner View of Poppy

Taken at local garden using Canon SX60, F4.5, 1/400 sec., ISO 100. Image cropped and vignette added.

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
3 Likes

Patricia: Elegantly beautiful. This belongs in the top two or three of your wonderful poppy images IMO. Marvelous capture and rendering. :+1: :clap: :+1: :clap:>=))>

This is an outstanding image. I like everything about it. Thanks for sharing.

Gorgeous image, Patricia. This has a wonderful delicate feel to it and I love the high key look. Outstanding!

Very beautiful, Patricia ! An almost graphic quality to the image with those black stamens standing out against the petals - the vignette adding so well to the overall effect.

Patricia
Gorgeous! I love the way you get the edges on these but yet the whole effect is so delicate!

Hi Patricia, a wonderful presentation of a balance of delicate and bold in this flower.
Wayne

Stunning image. I don’t know how you did it, but it certainly looks like a drawing or painting rather than a photo. Very beautiful and creative.