Journey

I am on a kind of a journey - , trying all different new things because I am kind of bored. Staying at home will do that!
This is a photo of the reflection of an underside of a daisy, taken in my cobalt blue bird bath. Nikon d850, 60 mm macro, 1/60 sec at f7.1, handheld, processed in LR and 2 topaz layers in PS.
Any comments fair game.

Regards to all
Kathy

3 Likes

Great image Kathy. I love the colors and the effect the reflection has created. It feels like a painting instead of a beautiful photo. Very nicely done.

1 Like

Nice image of reflection. Like the colors and the subtle reflection of other foliage in lower corners. Agree with Linda - it looks like a painting.

1 Like

I love this image Kathy! I like the colors and the soft dreamy feel of it. Wish you the best on your journey. As you saw in my image, I’m on a new journey too - learning Lensbaby.

1 Like

Like the composition and idea for the shot, but for me the wild colors don’t enhance the image. Maybe my age is showing.

Kathy: There’s certainly nothing wrong with your creative instincts. Marvelous idea and superb execution. I like the comp and for me the colors are a plus. Exceptionally well done. >=))>

1 Like

Bill
It was definitely one of those “challenge” photos. The original was very kind of bizarre, not what you would expect just looking at the reflection in the bird bath. Attached for grins.

Kathy: You made some pretty special lemonade with this IMO. :clap: :billed_cap: :+1: :+1:>=))>

1 Like

Kathy: it’s imaginative and creative and a wall hanger. Richard

1 Like