Lewin's Honeyeater #II

This image was taken in the same place as the last Lewin’s. I hope the background doesn’t look too samey. It’s a favourite spot for birds to feed on the grevillea.

Specific Feedback Requested

Comments and criticisms are always welcome!

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
ISO2500 F6.3 1/500 150-600@600mm

Basic adjustments in Camera Raw including Highlights reduced and Shadows lifted. Taken into PS to do some background cleanup.

Great detail on the bird, and interesting behavior complemented by wonderful shapes. I love the visual flow from the LL up the flower to the bird, then the small branches continuing the flow to the lovely area of the BG with its subtle colors. Your BGs are always so amazing!

Hi Glennie
Thank you for this very lovely Lewin’s Honeyeater photograph. The framing and flow of this photo is very pleasing to the eye.
Peter

Superb focus and depth of field, Glennie, and as others have mentioned the composition is wonderful. The pale background works very well and I don’t think it’s too similar to the previous one-it’s quite natural to have them look similar.

This is a very pretty, high key, artistic image, Glennie! The composition and detail are both excellent also. Great job on both the photo and the processing! :+1: