Lockdown

As lockdown is in order again i find myself locking thru my balcony for images, gladly on this second lockdown i have a tele lens with me.

This image is the view i have to Bom Jesus, a local santuary, garden and beautifull area to explore, those trees in the fog got my attention as clouds rolled over them.
Under the same trees is possible to see a smal porch with a looking glass, a turistic viewpoint to all of Braga city.

Hope you like it,
Cheers.

Please list any pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

Single shot with polarization to raise the contrast on the foggy areas.
1/60s, f/8, ISO800 at 300mm.

1 Like

I do like it João. Beautiful mystical image. Thanks for sharing with the NPN group.

1 Like

Hey Joeo. Mir gefällt der Kontrast/übergang von Klar bis in den dichten Nebel sehr.Faszinierend wie schnell man etwas in ein Bild reininterpretiert.In meinem Fall ist der Übergang der Jahreszeiten oder das Sinnbild von vergänglichkeit. Hier die noch oder immer grünen Bäume im vordergrund zu den schon kahlen im Linken oberen Bild.
Ein wirklich beeindruckendes Bild.
Besten Gruss Martin

1 Like

Thanks @linda_mellor, glad you enjoyed it.

Danke schön @Martin9 i had to translate you coment, my german is not very good ahah but thank you so much.

Hi João. This is lovely and mystical. I hope you get a chance to process this image further. I expect it can reveal some wonderful feelings.

Thank you @Dick_Knudson,
I have some more images from this day, one day I’ll processed them, maybe some time in the future to see a if the time reveals a different mood or feeling.