Matting panoramic photos

Quick question for those who print and mat your photos:

I sell prints in a local shop and will typically package them using a pre-cut mat, foam core backing, and clear bag, the sets of which I get from MatCutter.com, which a painter friend recommended to me. I’ve found myself making more panoramic images recently, however, and haven’t found a good option for finding pre-cut mats in a 2x1 ratio.

I know that a local frame shop or cutting the materials myself would always be an option, but I was curious if anyone else knew of an online option for photos in this ratio–my ultimate goal being that the easier I can make packaging my prints, the more time I can spend making new images.

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

I haven’t found anything myself so I’ve always ended up cutting my own.

American Frame offers custom-cut mats. I think their prices are pretty reasonable for everything - frames, mats, acrylic, etc, especially if you buy enough to get free shipping. We have ordered from them multiple times and have always found their products to be high-quality and arrive in perfect condition.

https://www.americanframe.com/departments/picture-framing-accessories/mat-board.aspx