Millenium Bridge

A footbribge over the old Manchester Ship Canal terminus, now renovated. I took this on a cloudy day which seemed to help capture the feel of this contemporary structure.

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any

Any pertinent technical details: Canon 400D, 18-55 @ 18, 1/400 @ f8, ISO 400

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Ian, I really like the symmetry to this one and the modern look and feel of the architecture…:+1:
Although not exact in alignment with all aspects in the scene, you could slightly improve the FG area by cropping the right side to duplicate the right tension wire with the left in the amount showing… :thinking:

Very neat capture - perfect perspective on very nice architecture.
Fine image!
Sandy

Nice design in this image. This may work well as a b&w also but I like the colors very much. There are a lot of verticals in here so I suspect a square crop would work well but can’t be sure because the image is not downloadable.

Great geometric shapes and lines. I might want a bit more breathing room at the top, but nothing critical. Well seen and executed.

Wonderful lines in this image, Ian, and in the architecture itself. Awful fancy footbridge, but lovely. I really like the lighting in this with the darker foreground leading to the lighter area at the apex of the bridge. It works very well to draw the eye into the image.