Morning delight

Beautiful photo opportunity’s at one early morning this week. At a park nearby.

Specific Feedback Requested

All feedback is welcome

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

3 Likes

A wonderful image. Not sure about the partial tree in the ULC.

1 Like

I really like this one, Ben. As for the tree in the ULC, it doesn’t bother me too much as it helps to frame that main V-shaped tree. Maybe try dodging it to make it appear closer to the other background trees in the right in terms of luminosity?

1 Like

Stunning light Ben. I like this a lot. The tree in the ULC doesn’t bother me either but I do like Adam’s suggestion.

1 Like

Ben,

I love shots into the beautiful morning light such as this. The repeating forked tree trunks make a strong composition. I am also fine with the tree on the ULC, I feel it works well to frame the scene and is better in than out.

1 Like

This is such a lovely scene. The light is probably bordering the right side of the histogram but so what. It’s that bright light that helps make this image. I do agree that if that tree wasn’t there it would have been better but as @Lon_Overacker would say - it’s not a deal breaker. I wouldn’t do any cropping to ‘fix’ it because you don’t want the main dark tree further left.

1 Like

What a lovely scene with amazing light! I like your composition with the row of V-shaped tree trunks. No improvements needed.

1 Like

I agree with @Igor_Doncov it 's the use of back-light combined with a somewhat high key processing approach that creates the magic in this image. Your processing of the image creates a very dreamy look. I agree with @Adam_Bolyard the ULC tree doesn’t bother me from a composition standpoint, but I would suggest dodging it.

1 Like