Mosaic

Sony A77
Minolta 24-85 @ 85mm, CPL
ISO 400, 1/500 @ f5.6
After seeing Paul’s floating leaf image I thought this abstract from the St Mary’s River in Glacier NP would work well as a puzzle also. All comments welcome. >=))>

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Bill, a truly excellent abstract which fits the WC “Puzzle” theme perfectly. The scrabbled rock patterns and water ripples really adds to the difficulty for a puzzle too…:sunglasses:
It’s been way too many years since my last trip to Glacier NP. One of my favorites for sure…:cowboy_hat_face:

Bill,

Eye-popping fantastic! the clarity and contrast you’ve presented here is just fantastic. The mosaic patterns are wonderful. A fantastic entry for the WC - a maddening puzzle to be sure!

This is a bit unimportant with this sort of abstract… but I’m wondering if a vertical flip would work, placing the larger submerged rock features at the bottom? Just a thought…

Lon

Bill, I don’t know if you’ve posted this before or not, however, I have shots like this from Glacier’s St. Mary’s River, so it seems familiar. The colors in the stones are amazing and this view shows them off beautifully. Putting this together as a puzzle would be delightful.

A gorgeous abstract with beautiful colors and shapes, Bill! It would definitely be a fun puzzle.