Mountain Light Gallery Opening Meetup

Attention @RMNP photogs! Todd Caudle is opening his Mountain Light Gallery on Friday Nov 16th (4-8 PM), at the Colorado Mills Mall in Lakewood. I think it would be a fun meet-up opportunity for NPN members in the Denver area. I plan to be there around 6 PM. The gallery is across from Dick’s Sporting Goods.

For those of you who don’t know Todd, he was rather infamous on the old RMNP forum. I think his Weekly Engagement Calendars are among the best published. My wife has included one in my Christmas stocking for the last dozen years. I’m looking forward to seeing what Todd has in his gallery.

For those who can’t attend the gallery opening, it will be open during regular mall hours from November 19th to January 15th.

2 Likes

Just a reminder. The gallery opening is this evening, but if you can’t make it tonight, it will be open through January 15th.

I wasn’t able to make it out last night but thanks for posting. Hope it was a good opening and I’ll try to swing by this weekend!

Zach, My wife and I really enjoyed the opening. Todd had a GREAT set of images. It will be worth your trip. As a bonus, a bunch of the old Rocky Mountain NP group showed up.