My name is Kerry, male of that name.

I do much photography of smaller creatures, chiefly insects and arthropods in general but will branch out into anything that will pose for me! I’m in north Texas, DFW. I have been on another nature site that leaves one’s efforts at photographic excellence somewhat unrecognized. It’s mostly take something sloppy, stick it on there, and get ID’ed. I hope to find a more serious photographic experience here with growth possible.

1 Like

Kerry, first of all, welcome to NPN. I hope you find it to be everything you hoped for in a photography community. I know I have enjoyed it for some years now. So glad I found it. I too like to take photos of insects and arthropods, but at the moment I am not getting out to look for them as much as I would like. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work. What a great find presented here. Your comments on others’ images are also a nice contribution to the site, and I look forward to reading them. Again, welcome to the site.

Quite kind. I hope you can get out there more soon!

1 Like

Welcome to NPN, Kerry. Good to see another fellow Texan in the group.

Hi Kerry! Welcome to NPN! I hope you enjoy this community. It’s a great place to get honest feedback on your work and improve your photography skills. This is a great first post and I’m looking forward to seeing more.

Thank you!