No Replies Button

I have added a new feature to the site that you can find in the navigation bar called ‘No Replies’, this will show you posts that have no replies to them. If you click this on the home page it will show you all posts on the site with no replies, or if you first navigate to a category and click this it will only show you posts with no replies in only that category.

I hope this will help foster engagement so posts do not slip through the cracks as we have more and more members posting. Please check it out and give your fellow members some feedback, don’t be shy!

@moderateurs please take note.

3 Likes

This is a great idea, David! I hope everyone takes advantage of the new capability. I know I will!
-P

1 Like

David, I was just getting use to using the “My Posts”. I do not see that feature now, is it gone?

Wasn’t sure if anyone would use that, I brought it back for you!

1 Like

Thanks David. It works for me as a quick access to follow up on specific posts I’ve made. Maybe others will find it handy too…:thinking:

1 Like

Thanks, David. This is a nice added feature.

1 Like

Very good idea!
And thanks for bringing back the “My posts” - I use it at every NPN visit.
Sandy

Wonderful feature! There’s nothing more discouraging, especially to a relative newcomer, than not garnering responses. And often all it takes is the first to stimulate more as additional viewers consider the discussion.

Probably the strongest feature I’ve see yet in the web site for attracting and keeping new members!

1 Like