Onaqui Mustang

This is the Onaqui Herd by Dugway Utah.

What technical feedback would you like if any? I have been working on exposing more to the left… Not sure if I am doing it correctly but my shots are much higher key.

What artistic feedback would you like if any? What could I do to make this look better.

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Hi Drew!
I really like the frame and it’s a well composed picture !
What do you mean by exposing to the left ? Which means that your exposure should be umder exposed but the image appears to be over exposed.
The balanced frame should be something like this, unless you want to do it differently.

I was tired… not keeping track of my left and rights. I meant exposing to the right.

Nice shot Drew - tells a great environmental story. Exposing to the right (without clipping highlights) allows you to process your files much better. If to the left, you will find it quite difficult to recover detail without bringing up noise