Phintella Again

The phintella on a crotton plant …a little lucky to get this. Could not compose well, hence cropped 16:9.
Surprisingly, the crotton plant displays a riot of color with the flash and well diffused light

6DII. 70-200, ext and Raynox, 800 ISO, f14, 1/80

Balan Vinod

Specific Feedback Requested

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

balanvinoddotcom

Wow, Balan! The colors are gorgeous, but I especially love the perspective you have here, and the way the image seems tilted. It coveys a sense of motion or energy, which goes along with the red and orange colors. Super image!

Balan, this is an excellent image of this little guy. The details in his face is great. The colors around him just makes the image even better. The shallow DOF really works well here, keeping the viewer’s eye on the subject. Very nice.

Love all the colors, Balan and the perspective. Great detail in his face, like he is keeping all of his eyes on you! I’ve yet to be able to capture one of these tiny fellows so this is amazing to me. Nicely seen and captured.

Great focus on the eyes with such a shallow DOF. Love all the surrounding colors. Nicely composed as well.

Balan: The eyes have it. Love the BG color palette as well. Top notch shot. >=))>