Please welcome Richard Bernabe as a new Contributor and Moderator in Wildlife

I’m excited to announce that @Richard_Bernabe will re-joining NPN as a contributor (writing articles, etc.) and as a moderator. Richard was NPN Editor-In-Chief from 2007 to 2011 and is a highly accomplished wildlife photographer. I will let Richard introduce himself and what hopes to bring to NPN in his own words. I recommend you check out his work at https://www.richardbernabe.com/

3 Likes

Welcome! I’m very excited about Richard joining us. What wonderful photography and knowledge he has to share. I’m sure his contributions will help us grow the membership in the wildlife section.

1 Like

Hello Richard and welcome back to the newer version of NPN. We look forward to any updated items of interest you might be able to share since your previous support position on the original NPN…:sunglasses:

1 Like

Cool…The reason I recently joined is he wrote some encouraging words on twitter about joining NPN. It is going to be good to read his comments and thoughts. Which conceivably will be longer than what twitter text limit allows him to write :smile: Good Stuff Dave

1 Like