Hello NPN Members, we’re looking to get some feedback to find out why some people are more likely to critique images than others. For those of you that don’t critique much, we would love to hear from you! The poll below is anonymous, if you want to tell us more about why you feel uncomfortable critiquing feel free to leave a reply on this post or send us a message @NPN_Editor if you prefer to keep it private.
Did you know that you are encouraged to critique five images for each image you put up for critique? We know that not everyone is comfortable critiquing, and that’s okay if you don’t want to! But we really want to encourage participation to keep the site vibrant and alive, everyone’s opinions matter and the critique section is the lifeblood of NPN.
Note: If you are viewing this in an email please click the Visit Topic button at the bottom of the email to vote.
- I don’t feel qualified to critique others.
- I pay a membership to get critiques, not give them.
- I feel intimated to give critiques.
- I can’t provide better critique than already given by other members.
- I usually do not write critiques when I have no images of my own to post.
- I have other interests/work/family that limit my time at NPN.
- NPN’s user interface is difficult for me to use, so I rarely comment.
- I didn’t know I was allowed to give critiques.
- Other - Leave a reply below.
Note: you can select multiple options.