RIP Jack Curran

We were shocked and saddened to learn of @Jack_Curran’s death this morning. In the short time that we knew Jack, he made an impact on us. He was kind, encouraging, and would bend over backward to help anyone selflessly. He was one of the great photographers of our time as well. This is a major loss for the photography community and he will be missed greatly. All we know is that he collapsed while riding his bike.

https://www.jackcurranphotography.com/

4 Likes

Wow, sure sorry to hear that. Thank you for letting us know, David. My heart goes out to his family and to NPN family as well. He will be missed.

That is too bad. He was a master of black and white photography. Sad to see him leave too soon
…Jim

1 Like

This mirrors my exact experience with Jack and I couldn’t have put it better myself. He was a great talent and a very warm and generous man that made you feel like a friend the moment you met him.

This is very sad. Condolences to his family and friends.

I was saddened to learn of this. I had just connected with him on Facebook a few months ago and respected his work. A very talented artist lost prematurely.

So sorry to hear that, my heartfelt condolences !

Sad to hear this news a couple of weeks back. I didn’t know him personally although we had emailed a couple of times, but I admired his ability to give his images emotion. He was a true talent.