Sad news to report

Thank you for providing a link to his work. He truly was an artist. The work is incredibly good. I, too, encourage people to take a look.

1 Like

Everyone, it’s been quite a few years since I’ve been on the site. In fact, I think this is my first time on the new site as I’ve set photography aside the last 6-7 years due to raising kids and my career.

I became good friends with both Ronnie & David around 2008ish, and had the opportunity to shoot and learn from both of them. Both of them we’re exceptional people as well as photographers and will be sadly missed.

Tony, you we’re among the small group of photographers David talked about when he spoke of inspirational photography. I remember him talking about your processing actions all the time. Just wanted to add to your earlier comment. David’s family has given me full access to his work upon my request to keep his legacy alive. As soon as I sit down and get everything together I’ll likely start slowly posting a few things here and there to keep his legacy going as well as sell his work when the opportunities present themselves.

Thanks everyone for nice comments and condolences for his family! It’s much appreciated.

3 Likes

Both David and Ronnie were amazing photographers. I have one of Ronnie’s swamp prints in my office that I purchased from David when Ronnie was struggling with ALS. Sad that they’re both no longer with us.

1 Like

I just learned of this and this is very sad news. I always enjoyed viewing David’s images. He was a wonderful photographer!