So Long

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques: K5 IIs 300mm f4 (1/500 sec at f8.0, Iso 400). This is my last posting at NPN. I thank everyone for the help that you provided and friendship. As Always,

Jim

ps.: Can you find the fully engorged tick?
(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

There is so much to like in this image. The coyote’s movement is amplified by the grass direction and I love how similar yet different is the fur from the grass. The splash of greens on the image is also very nice. I couldn’t find the tick though.

I can’t help to ask why you are leaving, Jim. I will miss seeing your images and listening to your feedback on the images here.

Sorry to hear you’re leaving, Jim. I’ll miss your posts and comments a lot.

Fine image of this coyote. I like the pose, detail and setting. Looks like the tick is dangling from the chin. Glad we don’t have many of those around here.

Jim, I’m really sorry we are losing another valuable member. Maybe our paths will cross somewhere else. Best of luck, and I wish you good light.

So sorry to hear that you are leaving JIm, you’ll be missed !
Do come back, when ever you feel like returning.
A cool image, where Coyote and the habitat share the same color palette.
Best Wishes!

Thank you. We’ll see what happens. 
Jim

Jim, sorry to see you leave. Your presence and knowledge will be missed. (Hanging off it’s jaw.)

1 Like

Stick as tight as the tick, Jim. Phases come and go, so sometimes patience is the only alternative. As my granddad was fond of saying, “You win if you outwait them.” :wink:

2 Likes

I am speechless that you are leaving. Nice parting shot!

1 Like

Beautiful image, Jim. There is some sadness in it, maybe it is just me seeing it.
All the best, and hope crossing paths somewhere.
Antonello

1 Like