Telephoto Superbloom Hills

What technical feedback would you like if any?

Along with any general critiques. I am curious, which off the two edits people like more.

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Which colors/tonality do you prefer between the two or should I go in a different direction with the edit?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)
4 row vertical panorama
Nikon 70-200 @200mm f/9 2.5sec iso 31
Taken with the sun just having set behind me.

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

@keelerwolf_photography

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

I prefer the green one. I’m just a sucker for that cyan green tint.

I would prefer something in the middle. The top one looks magenta to me and the bottom cyan/green.

1 Like

I prefer the green one, perhaps with a very slight HSL tweak, shifting the Green Hue slightly to yellow. I think a reduction in saturation might help too, it would place more emphasis back onto the textures and patterns within the scene. The top image is just far too much magenta for my taste, it looks more like autumn than spring,

Thanks everybody for the feedback. Greener seems like the unamimous choice. I like the idea of shifting the greens toward yellow and tonign down the saturation as ED suggested. I’ll repost when I’ve got something.