Tetons Majestic

After five years of living in Utah, I finally achieved one of my goals; the Tetons in autumn. Don’t get me wrong, two previous trips in spring and winter were great and we loved it but this was the time of season I REALLY to see it. And if you’ve been to Jackson Hole hotels aren’t cheap! But we found something affordable/decent and it was just for one night. So off we went!
We arrived in the late afternoon and decided on Schwabacher Landing. The light was flat at the beginning but experience has taught us to be patient. We were rewarded with this sight after sunset…Tetons majestic.

Fuji X-T2
Fuji 10-24mm
Adobe Lightroom/Niks Software

2 Likes

Just beautiful, Mark. I can see why you wanted to be there in the Fall. I love the Tetons. Only got there once, and it was in the summer.

1 Like

Mark, this is a beautiful scene of this iconic location! I am glad you were able to finally experience it.

1 Like

Thanks Shirley! It was so good to be standing there watching it all!

Me to! The Tetons are NOT easy to judge with the weather. The next morning we got up at five to see Oxbow Bend and the rain was just coming down down down! But that is another story! :grinning:

You can always find something in the Tetons, sweet image. Ron

1 Like

What a great image. You found a perspective that gives a lot of depth, implies you were the only one there :slight_smile: and a sky that is fantastic. I’m curious as to what you chose to do with NIK on the image.

1 Like

beautiful land and composition. Lovely

1 Like

Beautiful composition of a stunning scene !

1 Like