The Ibex

Thank you @Todd_Higgins , @Phil_G , and @Eric_Bennett ! I appreciate your feedback and your kind words!
I honestly didn’t think that image would be well received by others so I kept it private for a long time and it was just one of my guilty pleasures.

Tom,

In my catching up, I would be remiss if I let this go any further without adding to the accolades.

This is just a unique and awesome image. Fun, yet striking and serious. This is just awesome.

I can see the somewhat graphical nature of a goat - or symbol of a goat. What camer out more immediately, was “Pi” with the perfect accent of “dotting the i.”

Colors, contrast and sharp details all come together perfectly. And yeah, who cares if you think you’ve overdone it - it’s an abstract and you can do whatever the heck you want. The result is a pure winner!

Lon

1 Like

Hi Tom! Ice patterns are so cool, i could spend days looking at and photographing them. I dont really feel that the photo is overdone. It looks like the contrast is raised a bit, but i dont think it looks like too much.

1 Like