The Kiss

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any/all.

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any/all

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Cut iris flowers photographed in vase. Taken with Canon 7D, F.5, 1/50 sec., ISO 400, +1 exposure comp.

(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
4 Likes

I cannot argue with this! Well exposed and lit, good DOF, this shines and flows!!:+1::+1:

Gorgeous image, Patricia. I love the light and color and the composition is awesome. I also like the shallow depth of field and the resulting soft look.

Patricia: Irises are someof my very favorite subjects and especially working with them like this. Just a superbly crafted image. :+1::clap:>=))>

Fabulous. Initially I was thinking the very top could be cropped to make it more singular in color, but I think you have just enough of the bodies surrounding the kiss to make it really compelling.
ML

Patricia, this image let the imagination fly. There are many way to look at this photo and are all splendid. My critique: beautiful!

Beautiful, very dynamic image… The yellow double “wave” works very well for me. I like it a lot.

Not the slightest nit from me!
Gorgeous!
Congrats on a fine WP!
Sandy

This is beyond flora. I think you caught some fleeting angle wings here.