Tigress in her personal pool

This happened to be a small pool, filled with the back waters of river Ramganga. Since tigers are territorial, this particular tigress happened to frequent this place and use it as use it as her personal pool.

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Canon 7D II; 500 mm; ISO 400; 1/500 sec. at F 4.

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

She is a star, I might crop in more to make it more about her.
A gift to see her.
TY

A striking image. I love the reflection. Agree about the cropping to get her face out of the center.

I love everything about this wonderful image. What a beauty! If there is anything to change maybe crop a bit off top to get rid of upper right dark line in rock face, but, again, spectacular as presented.

I think this is a very striking image, Jagdeep. I like seeing the calm water, it’s almost like a contrast to the tiger’s roar. I don’t mind the placement of the head but I agree with Jim about the dark line on the rock face on the UR corner.

A real beauty. Great eye contact and perfect reflections. A bit of cropping might improve it along with a slight vignette but very nice as presented. Thanks for sharing this.