To school in all kinds of weather

What technical feedback would you like if any? All feedback is welcome

What artistic feedback would you like if any? All

Any pertinent technical details:

Iso 200 ,F5.6 , 1/60 ,nikon D300 ,

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
2 Likes

Sheesh! That light Ben is gorgeous! Nicely framed with good balanced composition taking up the canvas well with strong elements upper left/lower right and pleasing negative space. I’m finding myself wondering “what’s the story” with the subject matter. The windmills with the cyclist (putting forth some effort?) may speak to perseverance against struggles. May I ask your thoughts on the subject you were endeavoring to convey? Thanks for sharing!

Wonderful Ben. Without the rider it would be a fine image, but the addition carries it over the top for me. Terrific composition, I’m sure quickly achieved.

Jim, thank you for your comment. The image is just about the biker. Every day fighting against the wind always blowing and the misty weather.The mill and surrounding is the environment where this happens for the school kids. Most of the time they ride in groups .

Hank, thank you for your comment. I must say, the image is about the biker !

I like this a lot, Ben. the windmills in the fog would have been cool enough, but the bicyclist adds another dimension. Very nicely done.

Thank you, Dennis. You understand the image !