Unconditional Love

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

What is more unconditional than the love between mother and child? These two were playing and hugging constantly. Later on they went on a practice hunt but that failed a little bit :slight_smile:

Ndutu, Serengeti, Tanzania

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

#ingridvekemansphotography

2 Likes

There is almost a swirly look to the bokeh and I love it. The eye contact is priceless! Minor comment… I think the face could be sharpened just a little bit more for this size, but other than that this is quite perfect.

Love the setting and the mother is looking so blissful ! The bokeh is adding up to the tender mood here.
Incidentally, we had a mother’s day last sunday. :grinning:

Ingrid, such a wonderful moment captured here. Unconditional love is right. She looks so satisfied, and undisturbed by your presence.

Thanks all for your comments! @Adhika_Lie - yes, you are right when I look at it again. The face could be sharpened a bit, thanks!
Grt, Ingrid.

Ingrid,

You take advantage of some wonderful opportunities. I like the low to the ground point of view. Looks good when viewed on my phone. The poses are wonderful. Well done…Jim

This is a gorgeous photo with a super peaceful mood, Ingrid! Exposure and colors are right on the money also. As others mentioned, I think the only thing I can suggest would be a tad more sharpening on the large version. Congratulations on this wonderful shot!