"Water Hyacinth flower"

Specific Feedback Requested

C/C welcome

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Nikon D810
Nikon 70-200

4 Likes

Exquisite. The B&W is perfect. This belongs in a large print on the wall. Congratulations, João.

Gorgeous B/W Joao. Placement of the flowers in the composition is perfect. Whats not to like here?

Just an outstanding image! Love it. Very well done! Nothing to improve here.

So creamy and satiny. Reminds me of the way some b&w prints are made. It’s a horrible invasive in southern US states, but maybe where you are it isn’t. I love everything about your photo. The deep rich blacks are so amazing. Great job!

Oh, this is gorgeous. The composition and processing are superb. As Kris said, creamy and satiny at the same time.

What a beautiful photo Joao! The infinite tones of the lights in the leaves catch my eyes together with their artistic composition in the frame.
It seems to me that in same petals there is a light a bit too high. It may be? I really love this splendid image.

It’s invasive here also. I live near the largest natural lake in Iberia Peninsula, and from time to time is absolutely horrendous.

I love the rich tones and lighting in this image, Joao. Perfect scene for converting to a B&W.

All said above – a wonderful capture! It is bad news here and I never bothered to see how pretty it can be.

Awesome subject for B&W. I just love the light grey tones in the highlight sections of the leaves, they are marvelous. They add texture and vitality to the image. No nits from me, I’m enjoying this as presented.

All I can say is wow on these islands of white on a sea of black … superb work Joao :clap:

The two strong focal points make this make this a very dynamic image. These contrasts work very well in B&W.