Webcast - 2020 Anza Borrego Photo Contest Winners

Like many other NPN members, Anza Borrego State Park is a favorite photography destination of mine. Each year, the Anza Borrego Foundation hosts a photography contest. Many hundreds of images come from enthusiasts of all skill levels, and the top 200 or so finalists are submitted as prints. This year, the announcement of winners and judges’ critiques will be via webcast.
Please join me in seeing how many different ways photographers are inspired by this location.

Judge Sandy Zelasko Presents Our 2021 Winners Virtually

Join us for a virtual unveiling of the judges’ top picks in each of six photo contest categories. Learn what made the winners stand out to our judges and how you can improve your everyday photographs to have greater impact. We have moved the critique online so you can join us from wherever you call home.

I understand that images of all the finalist prints will also be available in an online slideshow. Particulars to be announced.

Gallery Show Opens February 6 at Borrego Art Institute

If you are in Borrego Springs, check out the gallery show of the winning images, on display from February 6-26, 2021 at the Borrego Art Institute. All printed entries are available for viewing and purchase, with proceeds from sales supporting ABF’s education and outreach