Webinar - A Passion for Wildlife Photography, The Stories Behind the Images by Irene Hinke-Sacilotto

Click here to register for the webinar on Zoom

Webinars are now free to watch live; you do not need to be an NPN member! Please share this link https://npn.link/passionforwildlife with anyone. Recordings of webinars are reserved for premium NPN members.

A Passion for Wildlife Photography, The Stories Behind the Images by Irene Hinke-Sacilotto

January 24, 2023 7:30 PM Eastern Time (23:30 PM GMT / UTC)

Presentation Description

This talk is based on Irene’s more than 35 plus years of experience photographing wildlife. It covers the requirements, strategies, techniques, and equipment required to capture engaging images of animals in their natural habitat. Included are lighting and composition information, locating, attracting, and approaching wildlife and capturing action. Also covered are comments on safety and ethics. The program is interwoven with some entertaining stories behind some of the images.

Biography

For more than 35 years, I have shared my photographic experiences and love of nature with thousands of individuals through classes, workshops, lectures, and tours in both the U.S. and abroad including Iceland, Newfoundland, the Falkland Islands, the Brazilian Pantanal, South Dakota Badlands, Bosque del Apache, Chincoteague NWR, Tangier Island, etc. Program sponsors have included zoos, nature centers, camera clubs, and conservation organizations such as National Wildlife Federation and the Assateague Island Alliance. I have written “How To” articles on nature photography for national publications such as Outdoor Photographer and Birding. My images have appeared in magazines, calendars, and books published by National Wildlife Federation, National Geographic, Natural History Society, and Sierra Club. Credits include a book entitled, “Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge, an Ecological Treasure.”

Learn more about Irene at: https://www.ospreyphoto.com/irene-hinke-sacilotto/

Turn off Notifications for Events

If you prefer not to receive notifications about future events, please click here to modify your notification preferences. You can remove any tags you do not want to be notified about under the Watching First Post section. These are broken down by genre, so if you only want to get notifications about landscape, macro, etc., you can do that here.