Yet again . . .Schwabacher Landing

I am so enjoying seeing all of the photos from this landing. Just reminds me how so many people can see the same scene and the interpretations are all so different.
This is taken in 2018 (May 26th at 9:00am) on our trip to the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone NP. I went to the spot at least 6 times trying to get a photo when the waters were still. Not as magnificent as the other photos posted here, but I was happy I finally got the shot I was hoping for.
Nikon D3300, f/16, /1400se., iso400 @ 30mm, handheld. Cropped in post and adjusted highlights/shadows.
Any thoughts are welcome. Thanks.

1 Like

Very nice, but this is Oxbow Bend. It’s a lovely and challenging location – I have one I haven’t look at in years. I need to dig it up and see if I can improve the processing.

ooops, clearly it’s been a while for me. Thanks @Diane_Miller for getting it straight.

This is beautiful, Linda - wherever it is. The reflections in the water are well captured. Very nice.

Thank you @terryb, appreciate your kind thoughts.

This is great, even if its not Schwabachers landing. This looks like May or early June, and shooting here is a great time of year because you have a good chance of still having decent snow on the mountains. This reflection is so calm and peaceful looking, it gives the image a nice mood. Nicely done Linda…

Thanks, @Ed_McGuirk. Yes it was late in May as we were trying to miss the summer rush.